Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Work Out My Tiny Muscle


Today, I go to our fitness center of CGU, well, maybe it is smaller than the others, but there are fallicities as possible as we need to work out, whatever, to my dismay, only one treadmill that we can use, this time I exercise my biceps brachii, inner and outer head as I used to do, frankly, I work my feet little in my house, so, I work my muscle of my feet hard in the hope that I can jump higher than I did, by the way, before I got the fitness center, the physical experiment make me languid, the lectuer kept talking, talking and god damn talking, making me feel boring, boring and boring, he just treat us students by affliction, well this is just a brench, just forget it, to sum up, I feel happy much than sad, so in my eyes, this is my day.

No comments:

My Goal

My Goal
I am deeply convinced that under no circumstances should we surrender to anything.