Monday, April 16, 2007

Arenas-My Favorite Basketball Player


Some people consider Kobe the best player in NBA, the other say that the LB James, or some other say Nash is the best one, but in my eyes, Arenas is my best.

"Arena"is one word means a place in ancient Rome where gladiators fought with lions, but I knew this word from the NBA. Actually, Arenas is not choosed in the first round draft but the second one, so then, nobody thought he can play well in NBA but himself, wihtout hesitation, he did not only concerntrate on power development to work out the mucsles, but also the skill of playing basketball, and finally, he did it, to everyone's surprise, he becomes the superstar in Wizard.

Whatever, he makes me realized that "Nothing is impossible."

No comments:

My Goal

My Goal
I am deeply convinced that under no circumstances should we surrender to anything.