Thursday, April 12, 2007

This Ball Game


Whatever, we lose this game finally, but in my eyes, we should overcome something bad in the hope that we can win the other games next time.
In my opinion, our SF and PF all have no arm-twisting to the fellow, actually, we did not use the Jockey for position, Give and go, even the cut without ball, in the overtime, maybe the ambience makes us nervous, then all we have done is shot, shot and shot, but we did not notice the field goal percentage, the 3-pointer percentage comes to ten percent, and the pecentage of 2-point is 66.7 percent, in the key time, despite the multiple foul has come to five times, we still did not focus on their forbidden zone, maybe we notice that, but we passed no ball to the forbidden zone, in other words, it means the strategy did not work out.
To sum up, we have done our best in the most time, but we got into a flap in the overtime. Anyway, the promotion smiles to us or not, I am deeply convinced that under no circumstanced sould we fidget to excess.

No comments:

My Goal

My Goal
I am deeply convinced that under no circumstances should we surrender to anything.